Atikameg, AB T0G 0C0, Canada
February 8, 2022, 7:00:00 a.m.
Reporting to the Director of Whitefish Lake #459 Child & Family Services Society.
Seeking a Full-Time qualified and experienced individual to join the WFLFN #459 Child and Family Services Society team as a Receptionist. The Receptionist has extensive contact and communication with internal staff, visitors, vendors and service providers in person or telephone and plays a key role as a representative of the Agency. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30 – 4:30PM (half day payday’s) Salary is based on qualifications and experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Fielding incoming calls and determining the purpose of the calls and directing to the appropriate
personnel or contact.
- Ensuring messages are effectively communicated to the appropriate individual.
- Greeting staff, visitors, vendors and service providers and ensure they are being directed to appropriate
- Maintaining a daily schedule of staff itinerary.
- Supporting the organization’s operations by maintaining office systems and procedures.
- Coordinating the office facilities, including boardroom scheduling and meeting preparation.
- Ensure daily sign in sheets, visitor sign in sheets, staff contact lists, telephone lists and emergency
contacts are kept updated.
- Preparing and recording correspondence for outgoing and incoming mail.
- Maintain a record of inventory of office supplies, equipment and furniture.
- Making photocopies of documents for distribution or filing.
- May be required to type correspondence and other secretarial duties from time to time.
- Adherence to employee policies and procedures.
Experience and Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Word, Power Point, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to use office equipment such as fax/scanner/photocopies.
- Proficient keyboarding and writing skills.
- Very Good verbal communication skills.
- Sound understanding of office procedures.
- Sound understanding of WFLFN#459 CFS Programs and on/off reserve resource/referral contact
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills.
Post-Secondary Certificate or Diploma in Office Administration or related field of study with at least 2 years’ work related experience. **Combination of education, training, and experience will be considered.
- Current and valid Alberta driver’s license; access to transportation, mandatory Intervention Record
Checks and Criminal Record Checks (both security checks must be within 6 months to be valid) and
available at the time of the interview. Submission to Fitness for Duty drug/alcohol testing.
- 3 work related references including a current supervisor (if applicable) at the time of the interview.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Until Suitable Candidate is found
Closing Statement: We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.